lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP server problem

From: LMao
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP server problem
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 19:31:52 +0000

Hi Sylvain,

NO_SYS = 0. I am using freeRTOS. I increased both main lwIP thread and my PPP
application thread stack size from 200 to 500 and problem not solved. The
message after enabling PRINTPKT_SUPPORT is as following:

ppp phase changed[1]: phase=0..
ppp_listen[1]..
ppp phase changed[1]: phase=1..
pppos_listen: unit 1: listening..
ppp_start[1]..
pppos_send_config[1]: in_accm=FF FF FF FF..
ppp_send_config[1]..
pppos_recv_config[1]: in_accm=FF FF FF FF..
ppp_recv_config[1]..
ppp_start[1]: finished..
pppos_input[1]: got 1 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 9 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 8 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 9 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 5 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 3 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 1 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 9 bytes..
pppos_input[1]: got 1 bytes..
ppp: auth protocols: PAP=1 CHAP=0 CHAP_MD5=0 CHAP_MS=0 CHAP_MS2=0 EAP=0..
<accomp>]..
pppos_write[1]: len=28..
pppos_write[1]: len=24..
pppos_input[1]: got 20 bytes..