lwip-users

[lwip-users] Zynq Z7010 network exception problem,

From: Mahdi Monhi
Subject: [lwip-users] Zynq Z7010 network exception problem,
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:21:21 +0330

Dear Experts
We use lwip version 1.40_V2_2 library for network in our zynq 7000 based project.
Zynq 7000 is a product of Xilinx company .
It works perfect when we test it for short period of time.
But following error occurred on long time test:
Our system runs into an exception ( called Xil_PrefetchAbortHandler) and we could not send any new packet to our zynq board.
This bug is the result of receiving a lot of packets or receiving a single packet after a while the connection was established.
We do not use freeRTOS and run our program in bare metal mode.

Do you know how we could resolve it?
BR
Mohandes,