lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Obtaining destination ip address from udp callback

From: Charles Yarnold
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Obtaining destination ip address from udp callback
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:44:07 +0000

On 26 February 2015 at 13:15, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
You're correct that destination address is not part of the callback arguments. Have a look at 'ip_current_dest_addr()', defined in ip.h.

Ah yes, I had foundĀ ip_current_header() and was working on extracting it from that butĀ ip_current_dest_addr() is much better. I've now rolled this into the energia callback.

Cheers

Charles