lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] forwarding and NAT

From: bernard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] forwarding and NAT
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:01:33 +0800

Hello,
We just put a NAT implementation in our RTOS(RT-Thread) 2.0.0 release:
https://github.com/RT-Thread/rt-thread/tree/master/components/net
https://github.com/RT-Thread/rt-thread/tree/master/components/net/lwip_nat

The DHCP server also in there. Welcome to provide your feedback. We have planning to improve it because we should use it in our Wi-Fi start kit board. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Bernard Xiong

Sylvain Rochet wrote:
> lwIP does not have NAT support, there was a task about it but it didn't
> materialise.

I think there *was* a working implementation but the guy who uploaded the code to the savannah tracker later found that he did not have the right to do so and we deleted it.

Anyway, this is the first question for lwIP supporting NAT in years...

Simon