lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:24:13 +0100

Hello Thomas,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 12:02:58PM -0200, Thomas Ubensee wrote:
> Hi Sylvian,
>
> we still couldn't come to a decision. So I still have some questions, which
> might help me to decide which version to use.
> Do you know if somebody uses the old PPP code (v 1.4.1) in production?

Yes.

> Or the new PPP code?

Yes.

> What was the reason that made you rebuild the PPP code?

Already said.

lwIP is free software and we are not salesman, you can read the source
code and commits. I am not going to take the responsability of saying go
to A, B, C, you have to decide on your own. This may sound rude but this
isn't, I can't do much about your decision-process because I want to
stay as neutral as possible.

Sylvain