lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_output doesn't flush

From: Thiscord
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_output doesn't flush
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 13:18:26 -0700 (MST)

I see. The problem is that for time reasons the port that I've set up is done
very poorly. It uses the raw api. It is nothing but a single thread that
initializes the stack and then lowers its priority to minimum and loops
endlessly just to keep the pcb variable valid. I know this is very bad but I
didn't have time to port it properly.
That being said do you think there is a way to make tcp_outout flush? Some
kind of a workaround... I'm pressed for time.