lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TM4C1294 LWIP Usage

From: Lee
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TM4C1294 LWIP Usage
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:52:13 -0700 (MST)

I am using RAW mode and have read the rawapi.txt several times. I will have
another look at the echo server example but seem to stuck at the moment at
not being able to send data after obtaining a connection and then when I
hopefully have that example working, where do I place my code to send data
using pointers to my arrays. This has to be "in the interrupt context"
somewhere so obviously not in main().