lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] No case for IPv6 in ethernet_input()

From: Vincent Cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] No case for IPv6 in ethernet_input()
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 03:30:41 +0000

Hi simon:

My LWIP includes following file in IPV6 folder.

But I don’t find lwip1.4.1 and lwip1.4.0 doesn’t include them . so , I really don’t know what version it is ..

Vincent

Vincent Cui
Firmware Engineer Leader

Room1106, Building A, New Caohejing Business Centre, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, P.R.China
T: +86 21 34612525, M: +86 13482482211
www.enlogic.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.  Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not necessarily represent the views of Enlogic.