lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Handling in case of disabled Nagle

From: Radouch, Zdenek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Handling in case of disabled Nagle
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 13:42:42 +0000

Ø  Wireshark does not work - it crashes on capturing. This is for sure a Windows-problem…

I seriously doubt it. I don’t use Windows, but I use Wireshark all the time and the versions that came

with the last couple Ubuntu Linux releases crash all the time, in quite random ways.

I have been able to avoid the crashes by building Wireshark myself, from the latest sources.

I don’t know if you can build open source tools like Wireshark yourself (since WIndows don’t come

with compilers), but I would definitely recommend trying the latest possible version of Wireshark

since some of the [older] versions can be quite unstable.

Cheers,

-Z