lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to explicitly set IP6 header version = 6 in outgoing pa

From: mfkexpress
Subject: [lwip-users] How to explicitly set IP6 header version = 6 in outgoing packets
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:57:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm implementing IPv6 in my ethernet device.

Can anyone please tell me how to explicitly set IP6 header version of the
outgoing packets to be 6 just before sending the packet. i. e.  just before
calling BeginPacketSend();

Because in my case, IP6 header version remains 0 only for all outgoing
packets of my device and hence packets are not received at my PC. So I want
to set it to 6 explicitly.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mohsin