lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] hayes commands popping up in ppp stream

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] hayes commands popping up in ppp stream
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:12:03 -0300

Chrysn,
yes, Simcom tech department sucks... they've had some internal issues on
the move from SIM340 to SIM900.
They are chinese and english docs are poor and mostly non-existent.
We've had a tech contact long ago but hopefully I haven't contacted them
for years.
Regarding the hw, you are too close to the limit, I've never run them
bellow 3.6V. You need a heck of a stable power supply to drop only 0.1V
with a >2A pull. It might work OK in the lab/city (close to the cell)
and fail on a moving truck.
Should you need anything else, you can pm me so we don't bother lwIP users.