lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_tmr and timers.c

From: Matthias Dübon
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_tmr and timers.c
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:43:20 +0100

Hi Sergio,

calling sys_check_timeouts in the main loop does not suffice, cause
the tcp_tmr is not activated in the timers.c module. For me the
natural solution would be to add tcp_tmr activation to timers.c and
then call sys_check_timeouts in my main loop. But I am not sure if
there's a reasion why tcp_tmr is not integrated in timers.c.

best
Matthias