lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Closing tcp-Connection

From: Markus Klein
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Closing tcp-Connection
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:36:30 +0200

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, Sergio.

Yes I’m using the RAW-API but I’m not calling tcp_tmr() or sys_check_timeouts(). As I’m using a simple OS I’m calling tcpip_thread () inside of a task. Am I correct that you use tcp_tmr () on Baremetal and tcpip_thread () when an OS is used?

What is working so far are the basic protocols like Auto-IP/DNS/DHCP. Also a Webserver, Telnet and iPerf-Server runs without problems. The iPerf-Client works also good until I try to close the connection.
By the way the speed results with IPerf are really good and it runs stable.

The iPerf-Client is the only thing I tried which uses an active TCP-connection, all others are passive (listen-Sockets).
I will do some more tests, maybe a simple thing link ping.

Thanks and Regards

Markus