lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] idle connection timeout

From: mobin.seven
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] idle connection timeout
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:52:49 -0700 (MST)

mobin.seven wrote

> Simon Goldschmidt-2 wrote
>> mobin.seven wrote:
>>> yes I'm coming from winsock :D I edited my code:
>>>
>>> struct timeval tv;
>>> [..]
>>
>> Ooops, seems like lwIP *did* want an 'int' there, which looks like a bug
>> indeed. Sorry for the misinformation. However, you need to define
>> LWIP_SO_RCVTIMEO to 1 in your lwipopts.h to use SO_RECVTIMEO.
>>

>> Simon
> yes, I have this definition just there. should I check/debug anything else
> for you to workaround this issue?

Oh. my excuses!
the problem was that LWIP_SO_RCVTIMEO was defining in wrong place.
 it is a *xilinx *tools bug. xilinx SDK builds BSP object files first! then
gives them to developers. so your changes will not affect anything.

I solved this by changing the source files.

I'm not getting error now.  however, idle clients are NOT closed yet. :(
any other suggestions?
thanx