lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Simulatng an Arduino interface

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Simulatng an Arduino interface
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:59:04 +0200

Alain Mouette wrote:
Hi, I have do do something a little odd, and I would like to have your
advice about it and to know if anyone has ever seen anything like it

I need to simulate the interface available on the Arduino (with the
WizChip), I believe that wiht such an interface I could use some
software develloped for the Arduino platform. Please help me pointing to
a better direction.

The API interface is like this:

I have absolutely no clue what it is you're asking. But then again, I don't know Arduino. Maybe that would help...?

Simon