lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP send problem

From: Dominik Wybrańczyk
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP send problem
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:38:50 +0200

Hi, thank you very much for your help, changing last parameter in tcp_write() from 0x00 to 0x01 fixes the problem. I will try to "prove my concept" with this standalone version, and after this I will try FreeRTOS.

Again thank you for help and sharing knowledge.

Dominik

Hi,

As a continuation to my last mail. I wrote volatile memory but I meant none volatile
memory, sorry  for that error !

BR,
Noam.