lwip-users

[lwip-users] contrib 1.4: web server doesn't work

From: markus . forrer
Subject: [lwip-users] contrib 1.4: web server doesn't work
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:39:02 +0200

I'm using lwip 1.4.1 successful in a target project with PowerPC.

Now I'm trying to use lwip in the simulation project for Windows computers. For this I tested the contrib sample project together with httpserver-netconn.

If I connect to the http server with a browser from a second computer, I can see in Wireshark the http request AND http response. Unfortunately the response will not loaded in the browser.

The firewalls are switched off on both computers (server and client).

Any hints?

Thank you very much for your support!
Markus