lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] count active connection on server side

From: mobin.seven
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] count active connection on server side
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

Simon Goldschmidt-2 wrote
"mobin.seven" wrote: > Hi Is there any variable to show active connections/PCBs on server side? You can iterate the active connections by iterating the internal list, but there is no such thing as official API. Except for the stats maybe... Simon

I knew there are variables like TCP_active_PCBs (or listen, bound or tw lists) But I didn't figured out how to use them and access to their members. Can you provide me an example or hint?