lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP IP Port accept Issue- Reg

From: Paul Webber
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP IP Port accept Issue- Reg
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:21:10 +0000

Sergio,
Thanks for your help. I have only DNS and DHCP running. I no other connections
at the time I try to open the connection.  I am actively opening a connection
to a server to send data (220 bytes). The server sends 60 bytes to  tell my
application that it got the data sent. Wireshark file is not a problem but the
debug info will take some time as my product does not have a direct way to
output the info. I can tell you that after a couple of times the server will
not respond to the SYN at all. Our server application logs the event. In the
log is "InnerEx: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing
connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
size) "

I will try to get the debug info to you.

Thanks

Paul