lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image atclientsid

From: Paul Webber
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image atclientsid
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 19:31:41 +0000

Sergio,

I have been to the site many times and find it very helpful. My problem is that
I can send data from my project to our server with no problem the first time
but after closing the first connection and opening another with a different
port the server will not respond to the request. At the server side we see the
message that the connection was forcibly closed. I have look for clues as to
why. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Paul