lwip-users

[lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image at client side

From: madonna
Subject: [lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image at client side
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 01:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I am developing an embedded web server to serve web pages to the client PC.
This web server is operating on a 32bit Infineon XMC4500 microcontroller
with lwIP stack and RTOS.

So for the start I created a simple index.htm attached with a jpg image
converted to fsdata.c which shall be flash programmed into the
microcontroller. The web page had been verify that it is able to published
both the text and image on the browser.

However when I trigger the browser (PC client) to requested for this
index.htm (by typing the IP address of the web server) from the web server,
the browser can only display the text but not the image.

Hmmmm... So what is the reason that the browser is not able to display the
image? I had used the wire shark to troubleshoot and I can see that frames
of jpeg data had been send to the browser correctly and further more the
browser had been enabled to display image.

Please help me ....

Best Regards
TT