lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp echo example

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp echo example
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:09:54 -0300

I've run the example on my linux port, with TCP_MSS set to 536 bytes,
connecting via telnet and sending messages from 4 to ~800 bytes.
It works as expected.
Unless there is something not exercised by the tests I've run, your
problem lies on your port or your usage. If you need further help,
please provide specific details of what you are doing. If you didn't
write the port, and your schema is not somehow like the following, I
suggest you ask for help to the guy(s) that wrote the port.
E.g.:

main()
{
        lwip_init();
        setipaddress
        netif_add(&netif0,...);
        netif_set_default(&netif0);
        netif_set_up(&netif0);
        echo_init();
        while(1){
                ethernetif_input(&netif0);
                sys_check_timeouts();
        }
}

ISR: fight the chip and set heyIhaveaframehere=1;

ethernetif_input(&netif0)
{
    if(heyIhaveaframehere){
        alloc