lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] change PHY and strange behaviour

From: pcu
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] change PHY and strange behaviour
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 06:30:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all for your responses.

Finally I found the solution: long time ago I had problem with
ETH_IRQHandler and I disabled High priority task woken

void ETH_IRQHandler(void)
{
        portBASE_TYPE xHigherPriorityTaskWoken = pdFALSE;

        /* Frame received */
        if ( ETH_GetDMAFlagStatus(ETH_DMA_FLAG_R) == SET)
        {
                /* Give the semaphore to wakeup LwIP task */
                xSemaphoreGiveFromISR( s_xSemaphore,
*/*&xHigherPriorityTaskWoken*/*NULL
);
        }

        /* Clear the interrupt flags. */
        /* Clear the Eth DMA Rx IT pending bits */
        ETH_DMAClearITPendingBit(ETH_DMA_IT_R);
        ETH_DMAClearITPendingBit(ETH_DMA_IT_NIS);

        /* Switch tasks if necessary. */
        if( xHigherPriorityTaskWoken != pdFALSE )
        {
                portEND_SWITCHING_ISR( xHigherPriorityTaskWoken );
        }
}

Now I reactivate xHigherPriorityTaskWoken.
I don't understand the link with the new chip but it works.
Pierre