lwip-users

[lwip-users] Thread safety in LWIP core

From: Rajesh
Subject: [lwip-users] Thread safety in LWIP core
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:44:30 +0530

I am interfacing LWIP stack for 1Gbps Ethernet port using RAW API. I am trying to run multi instances of LWIP core on different threads. I know that LWIP core does not supports thread safety from the documents available and implementing thread safety for LWIP core is little hard, please give me an approach to start implementing thread safety for LWIP core. Also can anyone tell me what is the approximate maximum throughput available for LWIP with both RAW API and Socket/Netcon API. I am doing this work as a part of assignment in my college and I am very new to LWIP stack.

Thanks an Advance
Anamika