lwip-users

[lwip-users] Avoid connection close by lwIP server

From: Satz Klauer
Subject: [lwip-users] Avoid connection close by lwIP server
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 07:41:06 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently new to lwIP and so I'm still trying to understand it.
Thus I used the httpserver_raw example as starting point for my
application.

Since I do not need a http-connection which closes socket after every
successfull transmission, but a connection where data are exchanged in
both directions for a longer until the client drops the connection, I
modified the http-example a bit: parsing for "GET /" was removed, data
are received permanentely and http_parse_request() generates some
test-response.

Now http_parse_request() returns ERR_OK but the connection is still
closed after transmission of my test data. So my question: where is
this planned closing of http-connection done?

Thanks!