lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Selecting correct lwIP API

From: Yafei Yan
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Selecting correct lwIP API
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:44:00 +0800

Maybe guys could reference the achievement of Lwip in RT-Thread (A RTOS).
Reference link: https://github.com/RT-Thread/rt-thread

2013/11/5 M B <address@hidden>

Just as a comparison, we are using a 64MHz coldfire part with 64KB ram, socket interface with up to about 12 simultaneous tcp connections and FreeRTOS. (about 15 threads)
This is a bit tight with RAM, but I would not change API.

I think you have twice the ram, and probably lots of more CPU... But maybe more to do in the main application, so...

 Micael