lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP delay delivering data to low_level_output

From: Adriano Pallavicino
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP delay delivering data to low_level_output
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:10:53 +0200

Hi, I am using lwIP 1.4.1 to send data over 3G on embedded device. I have this problem:
Sometimes, after " netconn_write(conn, data, (size_t)len, NETCONN_NOFLAG); " the lwIP wait thousands ms before sending data to low_level_output function.
Attached to this email you can see what I mean with delay (from 51s to 51.8). When red go down we enter inside netconn_write, and It finish when red rise up again. The blu line is the call to low_level_output (on falling edge).

I know there is no code to see and no more debug data trace, but maybe someone can get an idea. If necessary I can give wireshark log and logs from lwIP code.

Thank you, best regards

Adriano