lwip-users

[lwip-users] what the porting function is

From: Vincent Cui
Subject: [lwip-users] what the porting function is
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 09:56:26 +0000

All:

Is the porting code right ?

#define archMESG_QUEUE_LENGTH 32

err_t sys_mbox_new(sys_mbox_t *mbox, int size)

{

    err_t xReturn = ERR_MEM;

       *mbox = xQueueCreate( archMESG_QUEUE_LENGTH, sizeof( void * ) );

       if (*mbox != NULL)

       {

              xReturn =  ERR_OK;

       }

       return xReturn;

}

I think the archMESG_QUEUE_LENGTH should be size in function parameter.

But I replace it with size, LWIP can’ t work, why ?

Vincent

Vincent Cui

Firmware Engineer Leader

Room1106, Building A, New Caohejing Business Centre, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, P.R.China

T: +86 21 34612525, M: +86 13482482211

www.enlogic.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.  Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not necessarily represent the views of Enlogic.