lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip_send and netconn_write are indefinitely blocking

From: Tim Bradt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip_send and netconn_write are indefinitely blocking
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 16:21:26 -0400

Also, we are running lwip 1.4.0, and I have tried using 1.4.1
Tim

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Tim Bradt <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I am working on a project for work using FreeRTOS + lwip.

I am having an issue with lwip_send being blocked after a large amount of packets are sent.

We are using lwip to connect to a amqp relay that was written in house that connects to a RabbitMQ server.

The processor is the AT32UC3C0512C. The driver for the Atmel example project for lwip + dhcp + FreeRTOS.

I am dreadfully confused, and I have been stuck on this for a couple weeks.

Tim