lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Socket Api send copy

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Socket Api send copy
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 10:39:46 +0200

Maybe there is a problem with your mbox mechanism, because usually the
socket functions are waiting for confirmation from tcp/ip thread via
semaphore or message queue. I do not know how is handled the
non-blocking socket exactly.

So in case your socket is non-blocking I would expect a problem with
your message/mutex system.

Best
Martin