lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP for eCos (LPC1768)

From: Pomeroy, Marty
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP for eCos (LPC1768)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:48:50 -0400

This is late to the party, but I always have a second ethernet card on
my PC.  Configure it and your LPC1768 board with compatible static IP
addresses (192.168.1.nn with 255.255.255.0 for mask), and connect them
through a switch.

I don't know the particular example, but with a lot of these, you can
then type the board IP address in the PC browser, and see the web
content served.  At least you should be able to ping the board from the
PC.

Marty