lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo

From: ajinkya
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 05:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Noam,
I just rectified the problem, :-)
Actually I wrote the IR generation first, got it working.
Then I started with LWIP, also got it working, with your help of course.

But while integrating both the codes, I did not comment

---->>         VIC_DeInit();  //(actually did that purposefully while
writing IR generation)

function call, which was a part of IR generation code, and was getting
called after
UDP server comes online.

So everything related to interrupts was deinitialized (as ethernet requires
them, it was not working)

Finally it is working.........
I am able to control AC over Ethernet now...........

Still I have some reliability issues, as it goes offline after certain time/
packets of transmission and reception.
Is there something/some function to keep it refreshing/resetting?

---
Thanks a lot,
Ajinkya

and I am able to solve it :-) )