lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 10:01:25 +0300

Hi,

I have attached a simple UDP server working in RAW mode.

This code is based on a discovery server I made.

The code was stripped from my own data code. I left all the functional code.

Take a look. I hope this will help you. Take into consideration that this code
will probably
not compile and you will have to make modifications and add your own data
processing.

You will probably need to add some H files for types or even remove the one I
placed in the H file

Happy to assist,
Noam.