lwip-users

[lwip-users] netconn_write/recv from two different tasks..

From: ThomasJ
Subject: [lwip-users] netconn_write/recv from two different tasks..
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 01:14:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi

In my current system I do have a TXTask or sending data to the server and a
RXTask for receiving data from the server. They use the netconn API..

I do have some problems getting the stack to run smoothly. It is just a
matter of time (many hours) until the netconn API/stack stops working. I
still can ping the stack, but the netconn_recv stops receiving anything?

Could it be the fact I'm using netconn_write in one task and netconn_recv in
another? Would it help using them in the same task? (First check for
received data and then send data if any to send?)

Idea to switch to RAW api usage? Has any one a sample inplementation for
that on a RTOS?

Thomas