lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Httpd server in contrib

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Httpd server in contrib
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:07:52 +0100

Louis Wells wrote:

> An issue that I have noticed however is that this webserver is incredibly
> slow in situations with high latency. I initially thought it might be an
> issue with tcp in lwip, but discovered it is in the way the server is written.
[..]

> If anyone has any input of a good way to do this, I'd love to hear it, and I
> will be sure to send out an updated version of httpd when I find a way to
> speed it up.

Can't your simply leave away that whole limitation test? I think it's only in
there because the webserver was originally meant as a small addition which low
prio, and this test was in there to prevent it consuming too much memory which
would then not be available for higher prio applications...

Simon