lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Update LWIP 1.2.0 to 1.4.1

From: sb80
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Update LWIP 1.2.0 to 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 00:36:47 -0800 (PST)

Thanks simon

But I do not really understand how I should fix my problem.

I don't see what I should change in the code.

I attached my ethernetif.c --> in my sourcecode it is called eddif.c.

If you find the time, take a look to this, please.

It will very helpfull for me, if you can give me an idea in which of these
functions (in the eddif.c) I should modify the code for the new version.
eddif.c <http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n21036/eddif.c>
Stefan

-----
Thanks