lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] doxygen documentation

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] doxygen documentation
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:05:36 +0100

chrysn wrote:
> i've created a new Doxyfile that is supposed to give usable results with
> 1.4.1.
>
> unfortunately, it seems that the state of doxygenized docstrings has
> been rotting along, probably due to the doxygen docs often not being
> built by developers.

Not often, hehe. I think 'never' describes it better. :-/

I really appreciate your work! And I'll join in fixing the comments, of course.
Your link does not work for me though, and I'm not at a pc right now and can't
test it myself.

However, the 1.4.x tree is pretty much dead, so I'd rather do these changes on
the master branch. It would be nice to have a documentation for 1.4.1, but I
wouldn't make too many changes to get that (I.e. it would be best to have the
online docs updated for 1.4.1 and to improve 1.5.0 to generate better docs).

Simon