lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stuck in netconn_write()

From: Thomas Johansen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stuck in netconn_write()
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:48:23 +0100

>> To protect the TX function I use a critical section so one task can complete
>> the transmit before a new one can do it.

>Does the Tx function use FreeRTOS API calls?  If so then you can't use a a
>critical section.  Use a mutex instead.

The TX function does not use any API calls.
The critical section, is it actually a semaphore.

Thomas

______________________ Appended by AGRAMKOW Fluid Systems A/S

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering
it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender Immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

This e-mail has been scanned by http://www.comendo.com and does not contain
virus.