lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] coap on lwip

From: chrysn
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] coap on lwip
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:40:47 +0100

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 09:21:58AM -0800, mat henshall wrote:
> I have just been doing the same search - and evaluating coap as an option
> in one of our projects.

my first approach would be to port libcoap[1] to lwip -- as it already
has several ifdef'd "posix or contiki (uip)" distinctions, i figure the
places where porting has to be done should be easy to find.

i'd plan on some initial porting this evening. if you'd help with
porting and/or testing, i think we could get something solid to propose
to the libcoap people for inclusion.

they don't seem to have a mailing list, but i'm confident they can be
reached :-)

best regards
chrysn

[1] http://libcoap.sourceforge.net/