lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IP6 address autoconfig problem when using hub

From: Zach Smith
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IP6 address autoconfig problem when using hub
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:26:05 +0000

Hmmm, I didn't know that. Now you have me wondering what is going on then in my
setup.  I have a switch connected to my LAN.  Then a hub connected directly to
the switch.  Then my IP6 device connected directly to the hub.  There are no
other devices in the picture.
(LAN)----(switch)----(hub)-----(my IP6 device)

When I connect the IP6 device to the switch it works fine, when I connect to
the hub, the IP6 address chosen for auto-configuration is marked as invalid
because of a DAD response.