lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Accepting TCP connections when out of PCBs

From: mario.gruber
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Accepting TCP connections when out of PCBs
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 07:46:30 +0000

> > How do I protect my existing connections in this 'out of memory' situation?
>
> If you don't want them to get aborted, set the priority higher than the
> priority of the listening pcb.

Great, this works indeed. Thanks!

> > I'm using RAW API 1.4.1 with memory pools enabled and backlog disabled.
>
> Hmm... lwIP 1.4.1 has not been 'officially' released, yet. I think I tagged
> the git
> repository, though...

Maybe, but I need the CHECKSUM_GEN_ICMP option for my STM32 port, that's why I
have chosen the 1.4.1 tarball from Git repository.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-devel/2012-01/msg00019.html
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/commit/?id=69d61eda016109700a680182913985302d1fb276

Mario