lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] New FreeRTOS/LPC1769/lwIP examples

From: calagan
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] New FreeRTOS/LPC1769/lwIP examples
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 02:35:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I'am evaluating the FreeRtos Demo application on LPCXpresso Board (LPC1769).
I've made a Socket Server application (with socket API).
It work fine but I'am not satisfy about the speed.

I've got a custom application (running in windows) that seed me packets in a
loop (5 packets around 18bytes).

I'am monitoring the speed with wireshark and find that the throughput is
around 1.5-2Mbits/sec.

I'am expected much (my link is 100 Mbits/s).

I would like to if someone else use this FreeRtos design and how can I
increase the throughput.
Maybe I need to use the Netconn Api, I try it but it doesn't work well.

Maybe someone can help me or have realized some throughput tests.

Thanks for any reply.