lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)

From: Artem Pisarenko
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:12:46 +0700

Hi Ivan,

Of course, it should be done in such way and discussion should be moved to lwip-developers mailing list. I just wanted project maintainer to accept it here and then we can proceed. I thought patch area is accessible only for maintainers but I successfully submitted patch: https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?7885

Hey Artem,

This is a great contribution. Would you be able to post your patch in
Savannah? It'll be easier for others to find it and benefit from it. Also
it will get tracked in the system so it is easier for developers to see it
is there and perhaps eventually work it in.

Cheers
Ivan