lwip-users

[lwip-users] Determining remote IP/MAC address using socket

From: tamirmichael
Subject: [lwip-users] Determining remote IP/MAC address using socket
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 02:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I know this question has been asked several times already (see
http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/How-to-find-remote-MAC-address-from-remote-IP-address-td7934.html)
but I still haven't found what I'm looking for:
I have a HTTP server to which browsers connect. In order to implement access
control, I want to filter IP/MAC addresses, but for that I need to be able
to determine them. Do I need to add the code myself?
Thanks in advance