lwip-users

[lwip-users] Getting started with an ethernet driver for linux

From: A G
Subject: [lwip-users] Getting started with an ethernet driver for linux
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:50:27 +1200

Hi
I am wanting to use lwip with ethernet in linux. In a previous message here
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2007-03/msg00008.html
it says you would need to integrate the device drivers with lwip (in
ethernetif.c I presume).

My device is an intel 82567 gigabit card and have downloaded the driver source
for linux from intel's website. Where should I start? I am still looking
through the intel driver code in the hope that something will pop out, but
might ask here for some guidelines on where to start just in case.

Thanks