lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)

From: yuantu Huang
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 01:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

What is wrong with you using FreeRTOS. I have been using it on different architectures (ARM, MIPS, PIC24) for many years and it is working great. It is not so good to use negative words in public domain. I think we should respect each other, especially for those who make contributions for our community.

Yuantu Huang