lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Adding a port of lwIP to the contrib files

From: jblackarty
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Adding a port of lwIP to the contrib files
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:11:02 +0700

I would like to add a port and ethernet driver too.
But I need help to understand why it works unstable or what's wrong
with it. If I succeed to make it work, I'll be very gratefull and
promiss to maintain it for at least 1-2 years. Even if I will not able
to do it so long, it means that platform/rtos/hardware is outdated and
I made new port/driver which will be maintanted instead of this one. :)

* LwIP version: 1.4.0+
* Processor: ARM Cortex-M3
* Compiler/toolchain: GCC/Yagarto
* Platform: multithreading, FreeRTOS-MPU
* Ethernet driver: STM32F2x7 Ethernet controller (DMA)
* Development board: STM3220G_EVAL

I can also make second port for FreeRTOS (without MPU).

Admins, what do you think ?

---
Regards,
Artem Pisarenko