lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Driver Question

From: Angel C
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Driver Question
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:35:05 +0200

Hey Mohammad,

I added lwIP mailing list to this email so that other people that would like to start with lwIP can see this.

I started with a working ethernet driver which I mixed with netif/ethernetif.c which is pretty nice commented. Following that, based on my needs for apps I configured lwipopts.h.

The first functionality tests were done by ping-ing the host of lwIP because the functionality is implemented by default.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards,
Angel C