lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP host PING dramatic speed decrease

From: Kjel Snorre Jahrus
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP host PING dramatic speed decrease
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:30:20 +0200

Hello,

I am currently working on porting the lwIP stack on my platform and after I managed to make it work in a P2P network(PC connected directly to the Ethernet controller of the board) with good parameters(Ping time=1ms) I put it in a regular network in the office and the ping time is now more than 1800 ms.

Can you please tell me if this is normal behavior or I am doing something wrong somewhere?

Thank you for your answers in advance!

Best regards,
Kjel Snorre