lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re opening LWIP for new HTTP message

From: H.A.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re opening LWIP for new HTTP message
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

As I tried to mention before, only the serial receive routine has currently
the knowledge of when a complete serial message is recevied and it than uses
tcp_write and tcp_output to send out the message.

Do you mean that I should check if the connection is open in the interrupt
routine? If open send the message. If not open, open the connection, return
and let the connect callback send the message? Can the connection be closed
between the check and the transmit inside the interrupt routine? Is this mix
of different contexts really safe?

When I tried to open the connection inside the serial interrupt I did not
see any SYN packages. Do I have to do an init one more time also?

When I let the error callback reconnect everything looks normal in
Wireshark. I am just a little bit worried about the big amount of
disconnect/connect messages if we use many devices.